Does your website get lost in the search?
Based in Sydney, we are a professional team of online strategists that can help you with your digital presence and move your site up the search engine rankings.
Want to know what is SEO all about?
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is the process of tailoring your website and using a range of tools to ensure that your website appears, and achieves the highest possible ranking, in relevant online searches.
Improving your ranking increases the volume and quality of traffic to your website from search engines via “organic” search results (rather than the paid search results that appear on the right hand side and the very top of Google searches).
We build your SEO strategy by:
- conducting in-depth keyword research to establish which keywords your customers and potential customers are using to search for your product or service.
- analysing your competitors’ SEO strategies
- optimising your website to allow search engines to index it
- focusing on local SEO so that your business shows up in the right local directories (like Google local, True Local, Gumtree, YELP and others) and so that potential customers in your neighbourhood can find you easily, and Google knows who you are and where you are
- maximising your content strategy for directories, blog articles and case studies
- improving your social media presence (using Facebook pages and updates, Twitter and retweets, GooglePlus shares, LinkedIn shares, amongst others)
Please take a look at our local case studies:
“I would like to take this opportunity to thank The Website Spot for all of its hard work on our website optimisation.''
“We have worked with The Website Spot for less than six months but the results that we have seen in that time have been amazing and more than we had hoped.''
“The Website Spots’ website optimization strategy has increased the number of unique visitors to our website over the past year by 35%''
SEO in plain english..